The following terms are used in these Terms.
(1) “Contents” means text, audio, music, images, video, software, programs, codes, and other information.
(2) “Contents” refers to the contents that can be accessed through the Service.
(3) “Posted Contents” refers to contents posted, transmitted, or uploaded by users to the Service.
2. Agreement to the Terms
(1) You shall use the Service in accordance with the provisions of these Terms. You may use the Service only if you understand and agree to the terms of this Agreement.
(2) If you are under the age of 17, you may not use the Service. If we determine that you are under 17 years of age based on your postings, chats, or other activities within the Service, we will take the necessary measures, including deleting your account and refusing to allow you to register for another account from the same device, without notifying you in advance.
(4) When a customer uses the Service on behalf of a business, the authorized representative of the business or the person in charge entrusted by the authorized representative shall use the Service after agreeing to these Terms.
(5) By actually using the Service, you are deemed to have given your valid and irrevocable consent to these Terms.
(1) When you register information about yourself when using the Service, you must provide true, accurate, and complete information, and you must correct the information so that it is always up-to-date.
(2) When you register a password for the use of the Service, you shall strictly manage it at your own risk to prevent its unauthorized use. The Company may deem any and all acts performed using the registered password to be the acts of the customer himself/herself.
(3) Customers registered for the Service may delete their accounts and cancel their membership at any time.
(4) The Company may suspend the use of the Service or suspend or delete the account without prior notice to the customer if the Company finds that the customer has violated or is likely to violate the Terms.
(5) The Company may delete accounts that have been last activity for more than a half year ,accounts of users who have not introduced themselves, have not entered SNS addresses, have not set icon images, prior not notice to the customer.
(6) All rights to use the Service will be terminated at the time the account is deleted, regardless of the reason. Please note that even if you delete your account by mistake, your account will not be restored.
(7) The account for this service belongs exclusively to the customer, and the customer’s right to use this service may not be transferred, loaned, secured, or otherwise disposed of or inherited by a third party.
5. Provision of the service
(1) You must prepare the necessary smart devices, communication devices, operation systems, communication means, and electric power, etc., at your own expense and responsibility in order to use the Service. If the customer is a minor, the customer shall use the equipment that the customer’s legal representative, such as a person with parental authority, has authorized the customer to use.
(2) The Company may provide the Service, in whole or in part, only to those customers who meet the Company’s requirements for age, identity verification, registration information, and other conditions deemed necessary by the Company.
(3) The Company may change the contents of all or part of the Service (including specifications, rules, designs, audiovisual expressions, effects, parameters, scenarios, and all other matters), and may suspend or discontinue the provision of the Service at any time without prior notice to the customer, if the Company deems it necessary.
6. Display of advertisements
The Company may place advertisements of the Company or third parties on the Service.
7. Services of Partner Companies
(1) The Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-licensable right to use the Contents provided by the Company for the Service.
(2) You shall not use (including duplicating, transmitting, reproducing, modifying, etc.) the Contents beyond the intended use of the Service.
(3) You are responsible for backing up your posted contents by yourself. The Company is not obligated to back up the posted contents.
(4) The Service may include functions that allow multiple users to post, modify, delete, or otherwise edit content. In this case, you shall grant permission for other users to edit your posted contents.
(5) You will retain your rights to the posted content as before, and the Company will not acquire such rights. However, you may grant us the right to use your posted content for services and promotions (including the right to make changes, such as omissions, to the extent we deem necessary and appropriate) only for content that has been made available to other customers who are not your friends. The customer agrees to grant the Company the right to use this information for services and promotions (including the right to make changes such as omissions to the extent the Company deems necessary and appropriate, and including the right to sublicense such usage rights to third parties affiliated with the Company) free of charge, indefinitely, and without regional limitations.
(6) The Company may check the contents of the posted contents when it is necessary to check the status of compliance with laws and regulations or these terms and conditions. However, the Company is not obligated to perform such confirmation.
(8) Posted contents will be automatically deleted including replied ones in 72 hours after the original thread posting.（It shall not be deleted automatically for the time being.）
9. TOMO Coins, TOMO Coins Lite
(1) The company will grant TOMO Coins (used for Rui-Tomo applications and acceptances) for a separate fee within the service.
(2) The cooling-off system stipulated in the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions (Act No. 57 of June 4, 1976) does not apply to the purchase of TOMO Coins. The Company shall not be obligated to refund the purchase price of Tomo Coin.
(3) If you are a minor, you may purchase paid content only with the prior consent of a legal representative.
(4) By purchasing TOMO Coins, users can use them only within the service.
(5) We reserve the right to discontinue the licensing or provision of TOMO Coins at our discretion, regardless of whether or not they have already been purchased.
(6) The price of TOMO Coins and the number of Coins required for application approval are subject to change.
(7) TOMO Coins Lite will be granted free of charge on the first day of each month (Japan time) and will expire at the end of the month. TOMO Coin Lite will be granted free of charge according to the number of TOMO in the user’s account.
TOMO Coin Lite will be granted free of charge according to our company’s regulations.
(8) TOMO Coin Lite will be used first, and when TOMO Coin Lite runs out, TOMO Coin will be used.
(9) The unit of measure is TC (TOMO Coins) and TCL (TOMO Coins Lite).
10. Purchasing TOMO Coins
(1) Users can purchase TOMO Coins within the Followers+ application.
(2) Users may not purchase TOMO Coins through fraudulent means (including, but not limited to, fraudulent use of credit cards). (2) Customers must not purchase TOMO Coins using fraudulent means (including but not limited to credit card fraud).
(3) TOMO Coins may only be used for services designated by Followers+, and may not be used for any other purpose.
(4) TOMO Coins once purchased by the customer cannot be refunded, exchanged, or refunded for any reason, except as otherwise provided by law.
(5) Customers will not be able to cash in their TOMO Coins under any circumstances.
(6) Under no circumstances may a user obtain cash from another user on Followers+ through a transaction that uses cash as a commodity.
(7) You may not buy, sell, exchange, transfer, mortgage, or mediate the sale, exchange, or transfer of TOMO Coins or accounts.
(8) Customers must be aware that errors may occur in the display of the TomoCoins balance in a user’s account due to Followers+ maintenance, force majeure, or other technical malfunctions. In the unlikely event that your cooperation is required to make this correction, etc., you agree that Followers+ will make the necessary corrections and adjustments, or you agree to cooperate in making the necessary corrections and adjustments.
11. Prohibited matters
You shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of the Service.
(1) Account registration and use by customers under 17 years of age.
(2) Actions that violate laws and regulations, court judgments, decisions or orders, or administrative measures that are binding under laws and regulations.
(3) Actions that may harm public order or good morals.
(4) Provision of benefits or other acts of cooperation to antisocial forces
(5) Infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks and patents, rights of honor, rights of privacy, or any other legal or contractual rights or interests protected by law of the Company or any third party.
(6) Making a third party use or dispose of the right to use the Contents or data by lending, exchanging, transferring, changing the name of, selling, pledging, granting security or any other method other than the method specified by the Company.
(7) Acts of sales, advertising, solicitation, or other commercial purposes (excluding those approved by the Company), religious activities or acts of solicitation for religious groups, acts of harassment or slander against third parties, or other acts of using the Service for purposes different from those planned for the Service.
(8) Acts that aim to engage in sexual or obscene acts, or acts that aim to meet or associate with the opposite sex without being acquainted.
(9) Display or cause to be displayed information that is equivalent to child pornography or child abuse.
(10) Excessively violent expressions, explicit sexual expressions, expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc., expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injury, or drug abuse, or any other expressions or actions that may cause discomfort to others, including social content.
(11) Impersonation of the Company or a third party, or intentionally spreading false information.
(12) Illegally collecting, disclosing, or providing a third party’s personal information, registration information, or usage history information.
(13) Unauthorized access, use of a third party’s user ID, receiving multiple user IDs, and other similar acts.
(14) Acts that interfere with the server or network system of the Service, acts that use BOT, cheat tools, or other technical means to operate the Service illegally, acts that intentionally use defects in the Service, acts that make unreasonable demands of the Company such as repeating similar or similar inquiries more than necessary, and other acts that interfere with the operation of the Service by the Company or the use of the Service by third parties.
(15) Actions that assist, promote, or facilitate any of the above actions.
(16) Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
12. Customer’s responsibility
(1) The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Service.
The Company shall not be obligated to prevent or correct such violations. (3) In the event that the Company suffers any direct or indirect damage (including the burden of attorney’s fees) as a result of the use of the Service (including cases where the Company receives a claim from a third party due to such use), the Customer shall compensate the Company for such damage in accordance with the Company’s claim.
13. Exemption of the Company
(1) The Company does not warrant, expressly or implicitly, that the Service (including the Contents) is free from defects in fact or in law (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). The Company shall have no obligation to provide the Service to the Customer with such defects removed.
(2) The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Customer arising from the Service. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Customer arising out of or in connection with the Service; provided, however, that this exemption shall not apply if the contract between the Company and the Customer regarding the Service (including these Terms) constitutes a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act.
(3) Even in the case specified in the proviso of (2) above, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the customer foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage) among damage caused to the customer due to default or tort caused by the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence).
14. Suspension of provision of this service, etc.
The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service.
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
(3)When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident.
(4) In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
15. Changes to this Agreement
The Company may revise this Agreement as necessary. However, in the event that revisions are made that legally require the consent of the customer, the revised Terms will only apply to users who have agreed to the revisions in a manner prescribed by the Company. In the event of a revision, the Company will notify users of the revision by posting a notice on the Company’s website or by other means that are easily understood by users.
16. How to contact the application provider
(1) Communication from the Company to you regarding the Service will be made by posting a notice on the Service or at an appropriate location on the website operated by the Company, or by any other method deemed appropriate by the Company.
(2) Communication from the customer to the Company regarding the Service shall be made by sending an inquiry form placed at an appropriate location within the Service or the website operated by the Company, or by any other method designated by the Company.
17. Language, governing law, and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance for any disputes arising between the customer and the Company arising out of or in connection with the Service.
February 23, 2022 enforcement
August 30, 2022 modification